Comfortmaker AC Service & Repairs in DeLand & Deltona
Jacob Heating & Air Conditioning is proud to offer high-quality Comfortmaker AC service in DeLand and Deltona, FL. Our expert technicians have the training and experience to diagnose and repair any type or brand of system to return your home’s comfort as quickly as possible.
If your AC needs repair, or you need a whole new system, contact the home cooling experts at Jacob Heating & Air Conditioning by calling 386-337-3502 today.
DeLand & Deltona Comfortmaker AC Repair Service
You want your Comfortmaker AC system to keep your DeLand- or Deltona-area home comfortable, and that means you’ll need maintenance services, and maybe the occasional repair, to keep your investment operating at maximum efficiency for years to come. Some common issues we encounter include:
- Refrigerant leaks: Leaking AC refrigerant poses an environmental risk and indicates that your system isn’t operating efficiently. Air conditioners that are low on refrigerant lose cooling capacity and cost more to run, so it’s important to have your levels checked by a professional.
- Maintenance issues: Dirty AC coils prevent efficient heat transfer, which impacts your air conditioner’s ability to cool your home. This means higher utility bills, and eventually a decrease in the unit’s functional life span.
- Electrical problems: If your air conditioner turns on and off frequently because of improper usage, installation, or sizing, it puts undue stress on the electrical components like the fan controls or compressor.
- Blocked drainage: Your AC unit has a condensate drain to drain moisture from the system. If the drain becomes blocked by algae or other debris, it can cause expensive water damage to your home.
Signs Your Comfortmaker AC System Needs Repair
Most of the time, your AC hums along quietly, dispensing cool, conditioned air and keeping you comfortable. But sometimes you’ll notice that something seems … off. If you’ve noticed any of the following signs from your AC unit, it may need repair; call Jacob to arrange for service.
- Unit is on, but no air is blowing, or not enough air
- Air is blowing, but it’s not cold enough
- Air inside your home feels humid and stuffy
- Bad smell coming from AC vents
- Spiking electric bills
For help deciding which Comfortmaker product will best suit your particular needs, contact the professionals at Jacob Heating & Air Conditioning at 386-337-3502. We’re ready to help.