DeLand Friedrich AC Service
Are you wondering where your energy dollars go? Do you think your air conditioner is performing to its potential? With DeLand Friedrich AC service from the professionals at Jacob Heating and Air Conditioning providing maintenance, repair or installation, you can ensure the system operates at peak capacity and that your energy dollars are being used wisely.
What makes DeLand Friedrich AC service different?
Jacob Heating & Air Conditioning ensures a quality experience for every customer, every time because of our commitment to:
- Our technicians undergo a rigorous training and apprenticeship to ensure they know the ins and outs of working with Friedrich AC Service and how to address the daily comfort and efficiency challenges homeowners face.
- Each one of our technicians holds the coveted NATE certification, as it’s the only certification wholly supported by the entire HVAC industry.
- Our motto at Jacob Heating & Air Conditioning is to treat every customer with the same commitment and dedication to quality service. That means offering after hours emergency service, so you never have to suffer through an air conditioning breakdown over the weekend or at night. We also guarantee a two-hour appointment window when you make a non-emergency service appointment. You’ll never have to wait around all day for a technician to show up.
Servicing your air conditioning
Not every air conditioner problem is due to old age or normal wear and tear. Our expert technicians have the training to identify problems like:
Sizing is imperative when it comes to installing an air conditioner properly and ensuring it operates at peak performance. A system that’s too big actually causes problems like poor dehumidification, because the AC doesn’t run long enough to get rid of moisture. It also increases wear and tear on the components, because it’s continually cycling on and off – a process that puts more stress on the components. A system that’s too small also puts undue stress on the AC, because it will run continuously but without the capacity to adequately cool the home.
Improper installation Friedrich AC Service
If the technician who installed the AC didn’t follow best practices, you’ll notice problems. Jacob Heating & Air Conditioning follows only the highest standards for properly installing an AC, which includes tasks like:
- Evacuating the system and the refrigerant lines to remove moisture.
- Testing the system with nitrogen to ensure the system is tightly sealed.
- Testing and adjusting the indoor unit’s airflow.
- Ensuring ducts don’t leak.
- Evaluating the system’s return and supply system.
Lack of maintenance
Neglecting annual maintenance leads to significant issues, such as increased energy consumption, higher energy bills, poor home comfort and system wear and tear. The best way to keep your air conditioner in peak condition is to schedule annual maintenance. At Jacob Heating & Air Conditioning, we utilize industry standards for maintenance, which includes changing the air filter, cleaning the coils, checking the refrigerant charge, and more.
For DeLand Friedrich AC service, call the proven experts at Jacob Heating & Air Conditioning today! We lead the region in quality, innovative AC service and are proud to help our neighbors with maintenance and repairs. Remember, Jacob Heating & Air Conditioning serves homeowners in the Orange City, DeBary, Deltona, Lake Helen, Astor, Pierson and Deleon Springs areas, too.