DeLand Maytag AC Service
A cool home, energy savings, reliable appliances – these are just a few of the components you desire in your home. As summer rolls around, so is DeLand Maytag AC Service. Because if your AC breaks down on a sizzling summer day, you need trusted, expert help – right away. Jacob Heating & Air Conditioning serves West Volusia County homeowners with trusted repair, installation, maintenance and related AC accessories and products.
Maytag AC Service
Your Maytag AC was manufactured by one of the most reputable companies in the appliance industry. Maytag puts a priority on reliable, durable appliances, and their AC is no exception. Before Maytag sends an air conditioner out of its factory, the system is checked by a team of professionals 144 times. As a result, Maytag ACs are notoriously dependable and factory error-related problems are almost negligible.
If you do experience problems with the system, such as a lack of cooling, no cooling at all, high energy bills, or hot or cold zones in the home, don’t hesitate to contact Jacob Heating & Air Conditioning. Our expert technicians will arrive on the scene with one goal in mind: getting your AC back up and running in as little time as possible, with the best Maytag AC service in the area.
We’ll get to the root of the problem by evaluating the compressor, condenser, motor and fan, and ensure the system runs with sufficient refrigerant.
Maytag preventive maintenance
Don’t stop with just Maytag AC service. Reduce the risk of your AC ever breaking down again by scheduling preventive maintenance every spring. Before the summer really heats up, let the experts at Jacob Heating & Air Conditioning inspect and clean the unit, ensuring that it’s ready to run well, and run consistently.
Our comprehensive maintenance check includes tasks like:
- Testing the refrigerant levels.
- Removing dirt buildup on the compressor, condenser and coils.
- Checking electrical connections.
- Inspecting the thermostat controls.
- Cleaning the condensate drain.
- Checking the blower and the motor.
Even if you miss spring maintenance, you can schedule Maytag AC service almost anytime. The most important thing to remember is that regularity ensures the system stays in great shape.
Keeping it in the family
Once the preventive maintenance service is complete, your job as the homeowner isn’t done. We’ll show you how to keep up with maintenance in between service visits by:
- Checking and changing the air filter. A dirty filter blocks the airflow and can strain the motor.
- Clearing the area around the outdoor unit to keep it free of debris. If leaves, dirt or debris gets inside the condenser, it eventually dirties the coil, hindering heat transfer.
- Cleaning the coils. You can spray the outdoor unit with a garden hose with care, removing dirt buildup.
- Straightening the fins. Bent fins block airflow, too.
With the right AC professionals on your side, you can trust that your cooling system will run efficiently and reliably all summer long. Schedule DeLand Maytag AC Service today. Contact Jacob Heating & Air Conditioning today for maintenance, repairs or service.
Remember, Jacob Heating & Air Conditioning services Orange City, DeBary, Deltona, Lake Helen, Astor, Pierson and Deleon Springs areas, too.