Ductless Mini-Split Systems in West Volusia County
West Volusia Ductless HVAC Specialists
Mini-split systems offer homeowners significant advantages in the process of heating and cooling their homes. For homeowners who are tired of spending too much to heat or cool rooms that receive little use, installing ductless mini-splits provides the ability to regulate temperatures in rooms as needed. That can save energy and help to reduce utility costs.
There are many reasons to choose ductless mini-split systems for your home. The NATE-certified HVAC contractors at Jacob Heating & Air Conditioning are happy to assist you in determining if ductless mini-splits are right for your home.
We look forward to helping you enjoy your home to the fullest with services for ductless mini-split system maintenance, repair, and installations in and near DeLand, Florida.
What Is a Ductless Mini-Split System?
Mini-splits are HVAC systems that let you control and adjust the temperatures in individual rooms in your home. Many homeowners choose these systems so they can:
- Control the temperatures in specific rooms
- Efficiently heat or cool room additions or new add-on to their homes
- Wirelessly control temperatures in different areas of their home (as many of these systems come with wireless controls)
All over the country, ductless mini-splits have become desirable for their energy efficiency. They also don’t require any ductwork, consisting only of small outdoor and indoor components. That means that ductless mini-splits are:
- Relatively simple to install, requiring few adjustments to be properly fitted to your walls
- Great for preserving space or fitting into more compact areas or smaller homes
Is finding an HVAC company in DeLand or nearby overwhelming? Learn more about why Jacob Heating & Air Conditioning has been in the heating and cooling industry since 1921 – give us a call today!
Ductless Mini-Split System Installation
Installing ductless mini-splits may seem simple at first, but a professional HVAC contractor’s eye for detail is necessary to ensure that the installation is properly completed. This can be helpful, too, when one or more indoor air-handling units are needed throughout the home.
During your installation appointment, your HVAC contractor can point out the main components of the system, like the:
- Compressor, which helps run the air conditioning system
- Condensing coil, which cycles hot refrigerant and turns high-pressure gas into a high-pressure liquid
- Fan, which draws air through the condensing coil in order to transfer stored heat energy outside.
- Connection line, which connects the indoor and outdoor units and carries refrigerant between these components
After installation, ductless mini-split systems pump heated or cooled refrigerant as needed to heat or cool their designated areas. For homeowners like you, controlling the temperatures is simple, and many systems allow you to regulate the temperatures wirelessly. You can also combine multiple indoor units to create an adaptive, multi-room cooling system.
Why Choose Jacob Heating & Air Conditioning?
At Jacob Heating & Air Conditioning, we have been a popular choice for commercial and residential HVAC maintenance, repair, and installation services since 1921. Our HVAC contractors are highly skilled and NATE-certified to deliver exceptional service for various systems, from furnaces and air conditioners to heat pumps, ductless mini-split systems, and more.
Whether it’s time to install, maintain, or repair your ductless mini-split system or you need any other type of HVAC service in West Volusia County, contact Jacob Heating & Air Conditioning online today! Or just call (386) 337-3502.
We are proud to service the areas in and throughout West Volusia County, including DeLand, DeBary, Orange City, Deltona, Lake Helen, Pierson, Astor, and Deleon Springs.