Furnace Repair in West Volusia County
Heating Repair in West Volusia
Furnace problems range from funny smells in your house, to expensive utility bills at the end of the month. When your furnace isn’t running as efficiently as it should, you could have a repair issue on your hands.
Thankfully, Jacob Heating and Air Conditioning technicians are NATE-certified and local to you to provide reliable furnace repair services and restore the comfort in your home. Based in DeLand, FL, Jacob is conveniently located to serve the West Volusia area for all heating needs.
Looking for furnace repair in DeBary, Pierson, Deltona, DeLand, or nearby areas? Call a trusted HVAC contractor at Jacob at (386) 337-3502 or contact us online now!
Do I Need Furnace Repair?
It’s not always easy to tell when you need furnace repair right away. Sometimes the signs of disrepair start out small, like noticing that it is taking longer for your home to heat or that your rooms don’t seem to stay warm very long between furnace cycles.
Scheduling regular commercial or residential HVAC maintenance can be largely beneficial for extending the life of your gas or electric furnace. Below are common heating problems you may need help with:
- Noisy Furnace – Do you have a loud furnace? Rattling, popping, or scraping noises could indicate a serious repair problem, especially in gas or oil furnaces. Stop your machine and call for HVAC repair services immediately.
- Malfunctioning Thermostat – Does your furnace keep turning on and off on a whim? If you have noticed uneven heating and cooling in your home or that your thermostat just doesn’t line up with how warm you feel it is in your home, call us—we can help.
- Pilot Light Problems – Did your furnace stop working overnight? It could mean your pilot light is broken. Often this damage is caused by drafts, an electrical issue, or a malfunctioning gas line.
- Dirty or Blocked Air Filters – Not only will dirty air filters negatively impact the indoor air quality of your home, but they tend to jam up your heating system, forcing it to work harder to propel air. Replacing air filters can help your furnace work more efficiently and prevent your utility bills from climbing each month.
- Internal Mechanical Issues – Does your furnace sound normal? Look normal? Feel normal? If you notice any changes in the way your furnace is behaving, schedule a timely inspection with a NATE-certified HVAC technician, who can give you an informed analysis of its operating performance.
- Age-Related Damage – When your furnace reaches 15 to 20 years of age, it may be time to consider a replacement. Before you think replacing your unit is the only option you have, however, call a local heating company to request an inspection.
Notice these signs of furnace problems? Call Jacob for heating repair service by dialing (386) 337-3502 or contacting us online today!
Schedule Furnace Repair Services in West Volusia County, FL
Has it been a while since your heating system has worked efficiently? Whether your furnace stopped working gradually over time or you’ve noticed increasing energy bills, heating repair service may be exactly what you need to prevent further expenses and keep your heating system in good working order.
At Jacob Heating and Air Conditioning, we have provided furnace repair service throughout the West Volusia County area since 1921. So, when you need heating repair, we have your back.
Call (386) 337-3502 or contact Jacob online now for heating and furnace repair at your West Volusia County home!
We proudly offer first-class heating repair service throughout DeLand, DeBary, Orange City, Deltona, Lake Helen, Pierson, Astor, DeLeon Springs, and nearby areas.