Heating Repair in West Volusia
Furnace problems range from funny smells in your house, to expensive utility bills at the end of the month. When your furnace isn’t running as efficiently as it should, you could have a repair issue on your hands. Thankfully, Jacob Heating and Air Conditioning technicians are NATE-certified and local to you to provide reliable furnace repair services and restore the comfort in your home. Based in DeLand, FL, Jacob is conveniently located to serve the West Volusia area for all heating needs.
Looking for furnace repair Trust the HVAC contractors near you at Jacob Heating and Air Conditioning! Call us today or contact us online.
Do I Need Furnace Repair?
It’s not always easy to tell when you need furnace repair right away. Sometimes the signs of disrepair start out small, like noticing that it is taking longer for your home to heat or that your rooms don’t seem to stay warm very long between furnace cycles.
Scheduling regular commercial or residential HVAC maintenance can be largely beneficial for extending the life of your gas or electric furnace. Below are common heating problems you may need help with:
- Noisy Furnace – Do you have a loud furnace? Rattling, popping, or scraping noises could indicate a serious repair problem, especially in gas or oil furnaces. Stop your machine and call HVAC repair services immediately.
- Malfunctioning Thermostat – Does your furnace keep turning on and off on a whim? If you have noticed uneven heating and cooling in your home or that your thermostat just doesn’t line up with how warm you feel it is in your home, call us—we can help.
- Pilot Light Problems – Did your furnace stop working overnight? It could mean your pilot light is broken. Often this damage is caused by drafts, an electrical issue, or a malfunctioning gas line.
- Dirty or Blocked Air Filters – Not only will dirty air filters negatively impact the indoor air quality of your home, but they tend to jam up your heating system, forcing it to work harder to propel air. Replacing air filters can help your furnace work more efficiently and prevent your utility bills from climbing each month.
- Internal Mechanical Issues – Does your furnace sound normal? Look normal? Feel normal? If you notice any changes in the way your furnace is behaving, schedule a timely inspection with a NATE-certified HVAC technician, who can give you an informed analysis of its operating performance.
- Age-Related Damage – When your furnace reaches 15 – 20 years of age, it may be time to consider a replacement. Before you think replacing your unit is the only option you have, however, call a local heating company to request an inspection.
Jacob Heating and Air Conditioning Furnace Repair Services
Has it been a while since your heating system has worked efficiently? Whether your furnace stopped working gradually over time, or you’ve noticed spiked in recent energy bills, repair may be exactly what you need to prevent further expenses and keep your heating system in good working order.
At Jacob Heating and Air Conditioning we have provided furnace repair areas since 1921. When you need heating repair, we have your back. Our technicians are highly trained, personable, and always open to your questions and feedback.
For all of your commercial or residential heating needs, call Jacob Heating and Air Conditioning! We provide high quality heating services throughout DeLand, DeBary, Orange City, Deltona, Lake Helen, Pierson, Astor, DeLeon Springs, and nearby.