Heat Pump Maintenance in West Volusia County, FL
Florida residents can certainly understand how important it is to have a well-performing, reliable heat pump system. Just as your car needs routine maintenance and care to run as it should, so does your heat pump!
Routine maintenance for your heat pump can extend the lifespan of your system, lower your utility costs, and increase the overall efficiency of your home.
Call us today at 386-337-3502 or contact us online to schedule heat pump maintenance in West Volusia County, FL!
Heat Pump Maintenance
As the leading HVAC contractor in West Volusia County, Jacob Heating & Air Conditioning offers a full range of comprehensive services including a heat pump maintenance guide for your convenience! If your heat pump system is showing signs of wear and tear, it’s important to schedule professional services as soon as possible. This will prevent any further damages to the system and help to keep repairs costs down.
As a homeowner, the last thing you should be worrying about is not having full control of the temperature of your home. There are a variety of tasks you can perform in-between professional services to help keep your heat pump performing reliably year after year. Here’s how:
- Inspect your outdoor unit. Remove any vegetation, obstructions, and debris that may be hindering your system’s performance.
- Clean outdoor coils regularly to prevent dirt and debris from accumulating. This can cause performance and efficiency issues.
- Avoid setting your thermostat below 65 in winter or below 70 in summer months. This keeps your system from over-working and encountering increased wear and tear.
- Have your heat pump system inspected by a licensed and certified HVAC contractor semi-annually. This will ensure your system is operating at peak performance and efficiency while reducing the risk of costly repairs and unexpected malfunctions.
Benefits of Heat Pump Maintenance
There are a number of benefits that you can enjoy with regular heat pump maintenance services. These benefits include:
- Increased Efficiency – A well-maintained heat pump system is up to 25% more efficient than poorly maintained systems.
- Reduced Risk of Breakdowns – Routine maintenance can help to identify small issues that could turn into major (and costly) problems if left unaddressed.
- Lower Utility Costs – Heat pump maintenance will keep your system from working harder to maintain the same temperatures in your home.
- Extended Lifespan of System – Over time, your heat pump will experience natural wear and tear. With regular professional maintenance services, your HVAC technician can make sure your system is properly lubricated and replace any worn parts that may cause breakdowns or premature failure in the future.
Quality Heat Pump Maintenance in West Volusia County
Jacob Heating & Air Conditioning has been serving our friends and neighbors in and around DeLand, FL for nearly 100 years. We’ve worked hard to earn our esteemed reputation as the area’s leading HVAC contractor over the years.
Whether you need heat pump maintenance, repair, or installation, Jacob Heating & Air Conditioning can help! Your licensed, certified, bonded, and insured HVAC technician will arrive on time and work efficiently and diligently to perform a comprehensive inspection and any necessary repairs.
Once your heat pump maintenance services are complete, your technician will review the results of your services, and offer a variety of solutions to help you get the most out of your heat pump system year after year.
If you are ready to schedule your comprehensive HVAC services in West Volusia County, give us a call at 386-337-3502 or simply contact us online and discover the difference we can make!