Maintenance Is Critical for Your HVAC System
Choose Jacob Heating & Air Conditioning for Your HVAC Maintenance Agreements in West Volusia County
Routine and consistent maintenance is the best way to extend the life of your HVAC equipment and keep it running at its optimal capacity. Annual and regular maintenance is encouraged by all manufacturers and required by some to maintain an intact warranty.
Getting regular maintenance for your heating and cooling equipment will maximize its efficiency and avoid issues before they become expensive to solve. Learn more about our heating and air conditioning maintenance plans below or call us at (386) 337-3502 today to sign up!
Our Planned Maintenance Agreements
Our comprehensive maintenance plan has been specially designed over the course of almost a century in HVAC maintenance, installation, and repair services so that you get the highest value possible out of your HVAC system.
Our planned maintenance agreement includes:
- Two planned maintenance visits per year
- 10% discount on all repairs
- No overtime for emergency repairs until 9 pm, including weekends
- Priority service
Do you want to hear more about saving on HVAC maintenance in West Volusia County? Call us today at (386) 337-3502!
How Our Planned Maintenance Agreement Helps You Save
At Jacob Heating & Air Conditioning, we’re in business because we care. We believe your heating or air conditioning unit should stand the test of time and continue to operate efficiently. Rather than need AC repair or a furnace replacement too early in your HVAC’s lifespan, we recommend preventive routine maintenance under our unique HVAC maintenance plan.
Our Planned Maintenance Agreement has been specially designed to provide you with the following benefits:
- Better efficiency
- Discovery of small issues before they require extensive, or costly, repair
- Lower electric bills and increased energy efficiency
- Reduced likelihood of premature HVAC replacement
- Compliance with maintenance standards under your manufacturer warranty
- Less owner maintenance required
What to Expect During a Semi-Annual Maintenance Visit
Our Planned Maintenance Agreement includes several preventive measures we take to protect your heating and cooling systems. During these visits, your technician will:
- Perform standard air filter service
- Test defrost cycle
- Check refrigerant pressures
- Inspect condensate pan and drain
- Test condensate pump
- Inspect and adjust controls
- Check operation of heat strips
- Check amp draw and voltage readings
- Check electrical connections
- Check for vibration or rubbing of piping
- Lubricate motor and bearings as required
- Inspect coils and clean as required
- Test operation of the thermostat
- ….and more!
Why Get HVAC Maintenance?
In the world of heating and cooling systems, we like to tell our community that maintaining your HVAC system is a lot like getting a regular oil change for your car. You rely on this equipment every day to provide you with convenience, comfort, and even protection. And you wouldn’t wait for equipment failure to schedule service!
Contact Jacob Heating & Air Conditioning today to sign up for a Planned Maintenance Agreement!
We Serve ALL of West Volusia County
Contact Jacob Heating & Air Conditioning for all of your HVAC maintenance needs in West Volusia County! We’re proud to service the following areas:
- Orange City
- Lake Helen
- Deleon Springs
Looking for an HVAC company “near me” in West Volusia County to help with your equipment maintenance needs? Contact us and ask to join our Planned Maintenance Agreement! We’ll help you start saving today.