HVAC System Maintenance in West Volusia County
Jacob Heating & Air Conditioning Offers Money-Saving HVAC Maintenance Agreements
Routine and consistent maintenance is the best way to extend the life of your HVAC equipment and keep it running at peak efficiency. Annual maintenance is encouraged by all manufacturers and required by some to maintain the warranty.
Getting regular heating and air conditioning maintenance will maximize its service life and help you avoid issues before they become expensive to solve.
To find out more about Jacob’s exceptional HVAC maintenance plan—or sign up—simply call (386) 337-3502 or contact us online today!
Benefits of a Jacob Maintenance Agreement for West Volusia County Homeowners
Our comprehensive cooling and heating maintenance plans have been specially designed over the course of nearly a century of providing HVAC maintenance, installation, and repair services. We’ve done this to provide the highest value to our West Volusia County homeowners.
Our planned HVAC maintenance agreement includes:
- Two planned maintenance visits per year
- 10% discount on all repairs
- No overtime for emergency repairs until 9 p.m., including weekends
- Priority service
Do you want to hear more about saving on HVAC maintenance in West Volusia County? Call us today at (386) 337-3502 or contact Jacob online today!
We provide HVAC tune-up service for all brands and types of systems. Whether you need heat pump maintenance, an AC tune-up, or heating maintenance, our trusted local HVAC contractors have you covered!
How Our Planned Maintenance Agreement Helps You Save
At Jacob Heating & Air Conditioning, we’re in business because we care. We believe your heating or air conditioning unit should stand the test of time and continue to operate efficiently.
Our Planned Maintenance Agreement has been specially designed to provide you with the following benefits:
- Better efficiency
- Discovery of small issues before they require extensive, or costly, repair
- Lower electric bills and increased energy efficiency
- Reduced likelihood of premature HVAC replacement
- Compliance with maintenance standards under your manufacturer warranty
- Less owner maintenance required
Enjoy these benefits and put money back in your pocket! Call (386) 337-3502 or contact Jacob online to sign up for our industry-leading HVAC maintenance plan!
What to Expect During a Semi-Annual Maintenance Visit
Our Planned Maintenance Agreement includes several preventive measures to protect your heating and cooling systems. During these visits, your technician will:
- Perform standard air filter service
- Test defrost cycle
- Check refrigerant pressures
- Inspect condensate pan and drain
- Test condensate pump
- Inspect and adjust controls
- Check operation of heat strips
- Check amp draw and voltage readings
- Check electrical connections
- Check for vibration or rubbing of piping
- Lubricate motor and bearings as required
- Inspect coils and clean as required
- Test operation of the thermostat
- And more!
Why Get HVAC Maintenance?
In the world of heating and cooling systems, we like to tell our community that getting an HVAC tune-up is a lot like getting a regular oil change for your car. You rely on this equipment every day to provide you with convenience, comfort, and even protection. And you wouldn’t wait for equipment failure to schedule service!
Contact Jacob Heating & Air Conditioning today to sign up for a Planned Maintenance Agreement!
Why Choose Jacob Heating & Air Conditioning for HVAC Maintenance?
Whether you need heat pump maintenance or an AC tune-up, your HVAC system is in good hands with the certified technicians at Jacob Heating & Air Conditioning. In addition to our decades of service, we also provide:
- Service for ALL major heating and air conditioning manufacturers
- Three-hour appointment windows, so you’re never kept waiting
- After-hours emergency service to resolve your heating and cooling needs quickly
We are also proud to be winners of the Angie’s List Service Award that recognizes our outstanding heating and cooling services in West Volusia County.
Looking for HVAC maintenance services “near me” in West Volusia County? Call us today at (386) 337-3502 to schedule your appointment or get your questions answered!
We Serve ALL of West Volusia County
- Orange City
- Lake Helen
- DeLeon Springs
Looking for an HVAC company “near me” in West Volusia County to help with your equipment maintenance needs? Contact us and ask to join our Planned Maintenance Agreement! We’ll help you start saving today.