Maintenance Is Critical for Your HVAC System
Routine and consistent maintenance is the best way to extend the life of your HVAC equipment and keep it running at its optimal capacity. Annual and regular maintenance is encouraged by all manufacturers, and required by some to maintain an intact warranty. At Jacob Heating & Air conditioning, let us help you maintain your heating and cooling equipment to maximize its efficiency and avoid issues before they become large, or catastrophic to solve.
Our Planned Maintenance Agreement
Our comprehensive maintenance plan has been specially designed over the course of almost a century in HVAC maintenance, installation, and repair services so that you get the highest value possible out of your HVAC system. Our planned maintenance agreement includes:
- Two planned maintenance visits per year
- 10% discount on all repairs
- No overtime for emergency repairs until 9 pm, including weekends
- Priority service
Do you want to hear more about saving on HVAC maintenance in West Volusia County? Call us today!
How Our Planned Maintenance Agreement Helps You Save
At Jacob Heating & Air Conditioning, we’re in business because we care. We believe your heating or air conditioning unit should stand the test of time and continue to operate efficiently, and affordably. Rather than need a repair or replacement too early in your HVAC’s lifespan, we recommend preventive routine maintenance under our unique HVAC maintenance plan.
Our Planned Maintenance Agreement has been specially designed to provide you the following benefits:
- Maintaining your equipment for best efficiency
- Avoid issues before they require extensive, or costly, repair
- Help reduce electric bills and increase energy efficiency
- Reduce premature HVAC replacement
- Comply with maintenance standards under your manufacturer warranty
- Less maintenance required by owner
The above available only to those customers who sign up for our Planned Maintenance Agreement
What to Expect During a Semi-Annual Maintenance Visit
Our Planned Maintenance Agreement includes several preventive measures we take to protect your heating and cooling systems. One of the services we include in your agreement is composed of two semi-annual maintenance visits. During these visits, we perform the following professional services:
- Standard air filter service
- Test defrost cycle
- Check refrigerant pressures
- Inspect condensate pan and drain
- Test condensate pump
- Inspect and adjust controls
- Check operation of heat strips
- Check amp draw and voltage readings
- Check electrical connections
- Check for vibration or rubbing of piping
- Lubricate motor and bearings as required
- Inspect coils and clean as required
- Test operation of thermostat
- ….and more!
HVAC Preventive Maintenance in West Volusia County
Choosing preventive maintenance for your residential air conditioner or heater is crucial for so many reasons homeowners love. When you choose to solve small issues before they’re small, you can:
- Extend the life of your HVAC equipment
- Restore optimal performance capacity
- Improve comfort
- Lower energy costs
In the world of heating and cooling systems, we like to tell our community that maintaining your HVAC system is a lot like getting a regular oil change for your car. You rely on this equipment every day to provide you with convenience, comfort, and even protection. And you wouldn’t wait for equipment failure to schedule service! Call Jacob Heating & Air Conditioning today to schedule a Planned Maintenance Agreement quote.
We Serve ALL of West Volusia County
Contact Jacob Heating & Air Conditioning for all of your HVAC needs in West Volusia County! We’re proud to service the following areas:
- Orange City
- Lake Helen
- Deleon Springs
Contact us and ask to join our Planned Maintenance Agreement! We’ll help you start saving today!