Planned Maintenance Agreements
At Jacob Heating & Air Conditioning, we’re in business because we care. We believe your HVAC system should stand the test of time. We also believe in providing quality HVAC services. That’s why we’ve specially designed our maintenance plans to provide optimal value so you get the most out of your system.
Key Benefits of Planned Maintenance
- Extending the life of your HVAC system
- Complying with the terms of your warranty
- Keeping your system running efficiently
- Reducing your energy bills
- Discovering minor issues before they become major, costly problems.
Requirements from Manufacturers
- Carrier: “Installation, use, care, and maintenance must be normal and in accordance with the instructions in the installation instructions, Owner’s manual, and Company’s service information. In addition to the routine maintenance that you perform, your home comfort system should be inspected regularly by a properly trained service technician.”
- Trane: “The products must be properly installed, operated, and maintained by a licensed HVAC service provider. Failure to conform to such specifications and/or instructions shall void this limited warranty.”