4 Things You Will Love about DeBary Mini Split Units
Is it hard to manage the temperature in your home? Some homeowners spend a lot of time adjusting the thermostat because they can’t find the right balance to maintain comfort in every room. If the temperature changes when you walk into another room, then you might consider the advantage of investing in DeBary mini split units.
What are DeBary Mini Split Units?
This HVAC system allows for excellent efficiency and flexibility that can be used in a variety of settings. These units have been popular in Asia, Europe and other parts of the world. Now, they are increasing in popularity in the USA.
If you choose a split unit, then the HVAC team will install several elements. First, an outdoor compressor is needed along with a condenser or heat pump. Indoor units are installed to cool or heat the air in specific sections of the home. These internal units are connected to the outdoor compressor with lines that move the refrigerant. A conduit can manage the drain, power cable, and lines of the unit.
When it is time to adjust the climate in the room, you can use a small remote to manage fan speed and the temperature.
Benefits of a Split Unit
Why should you choose split units for your home? There are many benefits that you can expect when this system is installed:
- Varying Power and Temperature Controls: DeBary mini split units make it possible to set a different temperature for each room in your home. If you are cooking, then you can cool down the kitchen without making the other rooms too cold. This multi-room, adaptive approach is perfect if you have family members who can’t agree on the temperature settings.
- No Ductwork Needed: Split units don’t require ductwork, so they are an excellent option for small apartments and multi-family homes. Sometimes, the design of an older building won’t accommodate the installation of ducts. So, DeBary mini split units offer a great alternative.
- Personalization for Your Living Space: You will find that many personalization options are available. The air handlers can be installed anywhere inside. Many homeowners choose to hang the units on the walls, although you might have it suspended from a ceiling or keep it as a unit that is free-standing in a room. Also, consider the different colors and coverings that can be used to match other décor elements in the room.
- Energy Efficiency: If you are tired of paying high energy bills, then you might consider the option to install a split unit system. Instead of cooling down the entire home, you can focus the cooling on one specific room. This method decreases energy use and saves you money.
Do you want to see if a split unit system will work in your home? Talk to our team to schedule a consultation. We will inspect your living space and provide recommendations. Jacob Heating & Air Conditioning is the leader in the industry. Call for more information and to set a time for your appointment: (386) 337-3502
Wow! What an honest and fair price company. They did what they said, showed up when they said and never treated me like I was just a job! I deal with many contractors and this by far was the best experience! I strongly recommend this company!Tonia G.
We just had a new air conditioning system installed in our condo. JD and Pablo were real professionals, and worked quickly and efficiently. The installed unit looks clean and neat. Great job!Philip R.
The service provided by jacobs heating and air conditioning was great. They have been in business for along time and I can see why. They arrived for the service exactly on time. The service cost estimate was right on target. The technicians John, j.o., and Pablo were very efficient and explained what they did in a very easy to understand dialog. We are definitely going to use jacobs for future hvac servicing and maintenance.Charles B.
Contact Us Today
help you! Contact Jacob Heating & Air Conditioning for All
your Comfort needs
At Jacob Heating & Air Conditioning, our passion for customer service and the quality of our work is deeply ingrained in our company culture. We're not just committed to helping our customers; we put our reputation on the line with every job we undertake.
Our team takes pride in our work and backs it with excellent service guarantees for our customers in West Volusia County and the surrounding areas. These guarantees include:
- One-year guarantee on HVAC repairs
- Prompt service for every visit
- Cleanliness on the job
- Complete customer satisfaction