Commercial Heating & Cooling
Serving West Volusia County, FL
No business is too small or large for Jacob Heating & Air Conditioning’s commercial HVAC services. We can provide the superior comfort you deserve with commercial HVAC installation and repair services. Jacob Heating & Air Conditioning can offer your business:
We are proud to be the commercial HVAC company business owners trust whenever they need commercial HVAC installation, repair, or maintenance service. We are also proud to always stand by our work, helping business owners maintain their productivity and safety standards with reliable, efficient HVAC equipment.
Commercial HVAC Installation & Replacement in West Volusia County, FL
When it’s time for an HVAC replacement for your commercial building, choosing the right type and size of heating and cooling systems is critical to how that system will perform for years to come. Equally important is getting your new equipment properly installed.
At Jacob Heating & Air Conditioning, our expert commercial HVAC contractors know heating and air conditioning systems inside and out. We can help you select the best type of commercial HVAC equipment for your space, comfort needs, and budget.
Plus, when you schedule HVAC replacement or installation with our commercial HVAC contractors, we will:
- Arrive on time when it is the most convenient for your company’s busy schedule
- Use the utmost care to ensure the unit is installed quickly and correctly
- Test the system to ensure it’s working properly
- Configure the system with the settings you want
- Show you how to use the system
We also encourage you to check out our amazing reviews to see why we’re a top choice for commercial HVAC service in West Volusia County, FL!
Commercial HVAC Service & Repair in West Volusia County, FL
At Jacob Heating & Air Conditioning, we provide the full range of services for commercial HVAC equipment from ALL major heating and cooling manufacturers, including:
We also service ductless lines, including Mitsubishi and LG, as well as all brands of swimming pool heat pumps.
Our goal in providing commercial HVAC repair services is to diagnose the problem and the best-fit solution. As we do this, you can always count on our commercial HVAC contractors to:
- Explain the issue and best repair options, so you can make an informed decision about how to address the problem
- Flawlessly perform the repairs needed to restore your system
- Improve the life span of your HVAC unit
- Reduce energy waste in your office, restaurant, or building
We provide convenient three-hour appointment windows that make sure your business won’t have to be kept waiting.
Commercial HVAC Maintenance
Commercial heating and AC maintenance is the best way to protect your equipment investment while minimizing the chances of unexpected problems or system failures. When you partner with Jacob Heating & Air Conditioning for commercial HVAC maintenance service, our technicians will thoroughly inspect your system and:
- Check and clean the outdoor coil and cabinet
- Check and clean the blower fan
- Check and clear the condensate lines and drain pan
- Check the electrical connections and components, adjusting them as needed
- Check refrigerant levels and replace or replenish as needed
- Lubricate all moving parts
- Test all safety controls
- Do much more!
With regular commercial HVAC maintenance service, small issues with your system can be uncovered and resolved before they turn into big, damaging problems. And that’s just one benefit of routine commercial HVAC tune-ups! Others include:
- Maintaining your system’s warranty (if the terms of your warranty require regular system tune-ups, as many do)
- Improving the energy efficiency of your heating and AC systems and saving money on utility bills
- Protecting your HVAC equipment investment and improving the likelihood that your commercial heating and AC system will work for as long as possible!
Planned Maintenance Agreements
At Jacob Heating & Air Conditioning, our commercial Planned Maintenance Agreements can be tailored to your business’s needs. Benefits of our commercial agreements vary, depending on which level you select. Some benefits to signing up for these plans include:
- Better system efficiency
- Early detection of minor issues before they grow into major problems
- Lower electric bills and increased energy efficiency
- Reduced likelihood of premature HVAC replacement
- Compliance with maintenance standards under your manufacturer warranty
- Less owner maintenance required
Contact us today to find out how you can become a member! Each quote is based on the size of the building and equipment.
All of our commercial heating and cooling services are backed by years in the industry, as well as ongoing training so that we’re always up to date with the latest technology, industry advancements, and best practices.
Jacob Heating & Air Conditioning provides commercial HVAC services in the following locations: Astor, Barberville, DeBary, DeLeon Springs, Deltona, Lake Helen, North DeLand, Orange City, Pierson, Pine Lakes, Victoria Park, and West DeLand.
Frequently Asked Questions
Do you offer emergency HVAC services for businesses?
Our team understands that a properly working HVAC system is essential for your business. That’s why we offer emergency commercial HVAC services until 9 p.m. every day — even on the weekends. Trust our team to deliver the fast, reliable repair response you need to regain total functionality in no time!
What warranties are available for HVAC replacements?
Each of our replacement HVAC systems comes backed by a brand-new manufacturer warranty. In addition, we offer a one-year warranty on all commercial HVAC repair services.
That means if the same part fails or needs repeat repair service within one year of your repair service, we won’t charge you for the parts or labor to replace it
Can your HVAC technicians replace a commercial HVAC system if it’s not a brand they’ve worked with in the past?
Jacob Heating & Air Conditioning has been serving the greater West Volusia County region since 1921. Celebrating more than 100 years of superior HVAC service, there is no commercial heating or cooling system that our team can’t replace. We have experience replacing all brands, makes, and models, delivering an exceptional experience from start to finish.
Wow! What an honest and fair price company. They did what they said, showed up when they said and never treated me like I was just a job! I deal with many contractors and this by far was the best experience! I strongly recommend this company!Tonia G.
We just had a new air conditioning system installed in our condo. JD and Pablo were real professionals, and worked quickly and efficiently. The installed unit looks clean and neat. Great job!Philip R.
The service provided by jacobs heating and air conditioning was great. They have been in business for along time and I can see why. They arrived for the service exactly on time. The service cost estimate was right on target. The technicians John, j.o., and Pablo were very efficient and explained what they did in a very easy to understand dialog. We are definitely going to use jacobs for future hvac servicing and maintenance.Charles B.
At Jacob Heating & Air Conditioning, our passion for customer service and the quality of our work is deeply ingrained in our company culture. We're not just committed to helping our customers; we put our reputation on the line with every job we undertake.
Our team takes pride in our work and backs it with excellent service guarantees for our customers in West Volusia County and the surrounding areas. These guarantees include:
- One-year guarantee on HVAC repairs
- Prompt service for every visit
- Cleanliness on the job
- Complete customer satisfaction