The Jacob Heating & Air Conditioning Way
Our HVAC Equipment Install Process
At Jacob Heating & Air Conditioning, we understand that installing a new heating or air conditioning system can be a significant investment. That is why we work diligently to provide as much value as possible with our HVAC installation services.
We thoroughly evaluate your home and use best industry practices as well as ACCA Manual J procedures for accurate load calculations, efficient duct routing, and effective air balancing. While this requires a physical visit before the installation, the end goal is to maximize the performance, efficiency, and longevity of your new HVAC system.
Here is what you can expect with our HVAC Equipment Install Process from Jacob Heating & Air Conditioning:
- To begin the HVAC installation process, simply call our office at 386-337-3502 or request service through the handy contact form on our website.
- Our install coordinator will record your information and provide you with a convenient 2-hour window for an installation technician to visit your home for an assessment.
- Our technician will review the install proposal with you, detailing the different equipment price points and features, as well as our available financing options.
- Our skilled team of installation technicians will provide a clean, professional, energy-efficient installation, and they will leave your home and the workspace as clean as they found it. We equip all our technicians with booties, masks, and cleaning supplies to ensure that your home is protected.
- Once the installation is complete, we ask that you leave an honest review of our installation services on Google+ and To Your Success to help other customers make an informed decision.
To learn more about about the installtion process for your heating or cooling system, call our team today at 386-337-3502 or contact us online.
Frequently Asked HVAC Installation Questions
Can I describe my system and receive a quote over the phone?
No, even with exact system specifications like BTU output, the quote would be inaccurate. An in-person assessment is necessary for proper load calculations and system design.
Is an energy-efficient system worth the extra upfront costs?
It depends on energy costs in your area, but often the premium for an efficient system can be earned back through lower utility costs over its expected life span, or about 12 to 15 years.
Contact us online today if you have any more HVAC questions!
Our HVAC Equipment Repair Process
When you have a heating or air conditioning problem, it is important that you can count on your HVAC contractor for prompt, dependable service and honest advice about your HVAC repair options.
At Jacob Heating & Air Conditioning, we strive to offer the best service possible in the West Volusia area. Here is what you can expect during our HVAC equipment repair process:
- To start the repair process, simply call our office at 386-337-3502 or request service through the handy contact form on our website.
- Our dispatcher will record your information and provide you with a 3-hour repair window that works with your schedule. An adult 18 years or older must be present during the repair window to meet our technician.
- Our technician will perform comprehensive diagnostics on your HVAC system. Once the problem is identified, the technician will describe it in detail and provide a price for the repair.
- With your permission, we will complete the repair and provide an electronic receipt via email.
- Once the repair is complete, we ask that you leave an honest review of our services on Google+ and To Your Success to help other customers make an informed decision.
To learn more about our HVAC repair services, call our team today at 386-337-3502 or contact us online.
Frequently Asked Questions About Our HVAC Repair Services
How much does a visit cost?
The cost for the service visit is $89. Additional fees may apply for parts and labor once the problem has been identified. We will provide an accurate quote for any necessary repairs before we start the work.
Can you install a part that I bought?
We will install customer-supplied thermostats as long as they are compatible with the system. Our technicians will supply all other parts. We must first diagnose the problem to determine which course of action to take, and which parts will be necessary for a reliable, long-lasting repair.
Why does a repair cost more than the part?
The labor costs that we charge reflect the extensive technical knowledge and certifications that our technicians have earned at significant cost, as well as our costs for transportation, time, and overhead. We strive to offer our customers fair prices, and we believe that we provide significant value through the high-quality services that we supply.
Contact us online today or call 386-337-3502 if you have any more HVAC questions!