Ten-Point Checklist for Choosing The Right AC Contractor
1. Check for credentials.
2. Ask for references.
3. Check for state & local contractor’s license, liability & workers comp insurance.
4. The dealer should be affiliated with a nationally known manufacturer.
5. Expect a professional to make an on-site evaluation visit.
6. Don’t be afraid to ask questions.
7. Get a free price estimate.
8. Inquire about equipment and labor warranties.
9. Inquire about follow-up maintenance programs.
10. Finally, insist on a written proposal.