Air Conditioning Replacement in West Volusia County
Like many things in life, your air conditioner won’t last forever. Most homeowners don’t think about replacing their air conditioner until it completely fails — and more often than not, it fails on the hottest of days!
Jacob Heating & Air Conditioning can help keep your home and family cool all season long. From AC installation and central AC replacement to repair services and everything in between, our HVAC company in DeLand is here to help West Volusia residents stay cool, comfortable, and confident!
Do you need to schedule air conditioner replacement services in West Volusia? Call 386-337-3502 today or contact us online!
Our AC contractors can help you:
- Determine if you’re better off repairing or replacing your cooling system
- Choose the best new air conditioner, based on your needs and your home
- Efficiently remove your old system
- Expertly install your new AC, testing it to ensure everything works correctly
- Learn how to use your AC and configure its settings!
Signs It’s Time for Air Conditioner Replacement
We offer 0% financing for air conditioner replacements, pending credit approval, to make it as easy and stress-free as possible to replace your AC system. Contact us today!
Should you consider air conditioner replacement if yours still works? There are several signs you can look out for that will indicate if an air conditioner replacement is right for you. These signs include:
- Age: If your air conditioner is more than 10-12 years old, it may be time to consider scheduling an AC replacement. Thankfully, technology and innovation have paved the way for more efficient models with a longer life span.
- Frequent AC repair needs: Why pay for another costly AC repair if your cooling system continues to break down? Rather than continuing to repair an older air conditioner, a replacement may be the more financially savvy option.
- Skyrocketing utility bills: As your air conditioner ages, it will need to work harder to maintain the same temperatures in your home. This could be a sign your air conditioner is on its way out while making you pay significantly more in utility costs at the same time.
Whether you need to repair or install an air conditioner, the trusted HVAC replacement contractors at Jacob Heating & Air Conditioning can help. Our licensed and certified technicians are happy to visit your home and learn more about the specific issues you’re experiencing.
Once we have a better understanding of your heating and cooling needs, we can offer a variety of solutions that will meet your needs and exceed your expectations.
Schedule Air Conditioning Replacement in West Volusia County
Our team of HVAC professionals is committed to maintaining our esteemed reputation and making each experience outstanding. You know who to call when you need to replace your old air conditioner!
If you need AC repair or think it may be time for a replacement, we can help! Contact us online or call 386-337-3502 to discover the difference we can make.
Jacob Heating & Air Conditioning is based in DeLand, FL, and services all of western Volusia County, including the areas around Astor, DeLand, DeLeon Springs, DeBary, Deltona, Lake Helen, Orange City, and Pierson.
FAQs About AC Replacement
Some of the frequently asked questions we receive about air conditioning replacement in West Volusia include:
I’m pretty handy. Can I install a new AC unit myself?
The question is, do you want to install a new AC unit yourself? You might think you do, but consider:
- Any time you work with electricity, you are taking a risk. If there is damage resulting from any DIY AC installation, your insurance company can deny coverage.
- It may take longer than you planned, and your time is valuable. Plus, if you break something during your DIY AC installation, you can void the warranty.
- The money you save may be spent buying the tools you need to get the job done.
- Your Jacob Heating & Air Conditioning professionals work fast, leave the area as clean as we found it, and guarantee our work.
I’ve had a lot of AC repairs recently. How do I know when it’s better to replace my unit?
- Age: If it’s more than 10 years old and has had little to no maintenance, you should budget for an AC replacement.
- Discomfort: Floridians know what “muggy” feels like. If some rooms are too warm, ask Jacob Heating & Air Conditioning about AC replacement.
- Energy/utility bills: If they’re higher than they should be, it may indicate your AC is working harder to provide the same level of comfort.
My AC is nearly 10 years old, but it’s working great. Do I need to replace it?
Not necessarily, especially if it’s well maintained. AC service every spring will go a long way toward keeping your unit running efficiently for longer. You’ll save money on monthly energy bills and maximize the unit’s life span.
In Florida, an AC system is always a good investment. Because your unit is nearing its end, begin setting aside money for a replacement. You don’t want to wait until an emergency. Your Jacob Heating & Air Conditioning pro will give you an honest evaluation of how much more mileage your AC system may have and the approximate cost to replace it with a high-efficiency AC system.
When’s the best time of year to replace an AC unit?
The best time to replace your AC unit is when it’s not an emergency. Winter is an excellent time because you can plan the replacement on your schedule, and you have some breathing room while you get your finances in order.
If you wait until the unit dies on its own, that might happen on the hottest day of summer. If you have infants, elderly, or chronically ill family members, clean, comfortable air is critical. Plus, you need time to make informed decisions about the type of AC replacement you want and need.