Air Conditioning & Heating Services in North DeLand, FL
- Most Volusia County homes were built between 1970 and 1999.
- The average HVAC (heating, ventilation, air conditioning) system lasts about 10 years.
This means your heating and cooling system is likely showing signs of age.
Many homeowners in this area prefer Jacob Heating & Air Conditioning services for their homes. Jacob Heating & Air Conditioning has served North DeLand for 100 years. We want what’s best for your property, family, and budget because we live here, too.
When you need experienced, reliable HVAC services, call 386-337-3502 or contact Jacob.
Air Conditioning Services for Your North DeLand Home
When you live in North DeLand, air conditioning is a necessity, not a luxury. Jacob air conditioning professionals will be upfront about whether we can cost-effectively repair your HVAC or AC system.
If your AC unit is more than 10 years old and you’ve had more than one repair this year, it’s likely time for a replacement.
Signs you need air conditioning repair include:
- Excess indoor humidity
- Higher energy bills
- Loud noises
- Low/no airflow
- Unusual odors
- Warm air
- Water pooling on floors
- Water stains on walls
… and you can always count on us.
We welcome questions because when you know more, you make knowledgeable decisions.
Call 386-337-3502 or contact Jacob to learn more.
Heat Pump Services in North DeLand, Florida
One of the best investments for your home’s air delivery comfort is a heat pump. Heat pumps deliver air conditioning and heat year-round.
Don’t let the name fool you: “Heat” pumps are terrific air conditioning systems! With a new heat pump, you’ll see almost immediate energy bill savings.
When properly maintained, your heat pump will last 20 years or longer.
Call 386-337-3502 or contact Jacob for West Volusia County:
North DeLand Furnace and Heating Services
Yes, we have occasional cold spells, even here in North DeLand! Signs you need furnace repair include:
- Increased energy bills
- Insufficient heating
- Lack of airflow
- Unusual noises
Your fall maintenance tune-up will ensure your heating system is operating at peak performance and delivering clean, warm air when you need it.
Call 386-337-3502 or contact Jacob for:
DIY HVAC Maintenance
For even better air delivery, in between professional maintenance:
- Clean the area around your outside condenser unit.
- Clean/vacuum your registers every 30 to 60 days.
- Keep your indoor AC/HVAC area and flooring clean and dust-free.
- Replace air filters as needed.
Text 386-734-0901, call 386-337-3502, or contact Jacob if you need HVAC service.
Why Choose Jacob Heating & Air Conditioning?
- We take pride in our work, and it shows. That’s an indication of how we’ll respect your property and possessions as well.
- We guarantee our work. It’s not complete until you’re satisfied.
- One-year guarantee on HVAC repairs
- On-the-job care and cleanup
- Prompt, professional service
The Jacob difference is experience, professionalism, and customer care.